The center is connected to the main roads and is accessible for cars from all parts of Zagreb. You can park your car in front of the center or in the garage with 455 parking spaces. The center is a 10-minute drive from the bus and train station and 35 minutes from Franjo Tuđman Airport.
Bus stations are positioned at the entrance to the Center on the side of Tkalčićeva Street and Nova Ves. Buses that you can reach us are:
- 105 Kaptol - Britanski trg (when the bus leaves Kaptol it stops on Nova Ves in front of the Kaptol Center, and when it leaves Britanski trg it stops on Tkalčićeva in front of the Kaptol Center)
- 201 Kaptol-Srebrnjak-Kvaternikov trg (station on Degenova in both directions - 2min to the Kaptol Center)
- 203 Svetice-Vinec-Remete-Kaptol (station on Degenova in both directions - 2min to the Kaptol Center)
Lines 106, 105, 203, 201, 226, 238 stop at the Kaptol Terminal (5 minutes from the Kaptol Center).
Tram stops are 3 (Grškovićeva) or 7 minutes away (Ban Jelačić Square) from the Kaptol Center. Trams that can take you to these stations are:
- Grškovićeva station: Tram lines 14 and 8
- Trg Bana J. Jelačić Station: Tram lines 1, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17